By the grace of Lord Shiva and his Missus, I am finally getting to go on some wonderful trips this year with some really wonderful people (my lovely brothers and sister). All the meditations are paying off I think.
A rough, travel itenary goes like this for now:
- Pune – First stop, for about a week. Going to chill at some friends’ places there and even at OSHO for a day or two.
- Next stop is Mumbai, hopefully stopping at Lonavla and Khandala on the way there.
- Elephanta Caves
- Aurangabad (I still have to squeeze this in because I want to see Ellora and Ajanta).
- After that, it is Goa baby! I’m hoping to have a wild party there. Sorry Apurva dear :P.
- Then Manipal for a day or two.
- Bangalore, Sri Sri Ravishankar’s pad.
- Hampi, if time permits.
- Pondicherry and Auroville.
- Back to Delhi and then Hapur, U.P.
So yes, if all goes well and I don’t die on the freeway or something, I will get to see some interesting places in and around the Western Coast of India. Shall keep you posted with nice pics and stories, if I get some!