I have made a smart decision. Probably the wisest I’ve made this year. I’m going to read a book every week. This post is sort of a reading list for my own reference. If you have any suggestions, do tell me!
My Reading List for 2011
The Immortals of Meluha – By Amish The Secret of the Nagas – By Amish.
- Rework – By Jason Fried & David Hansson
- The Dip – By Seth Godin
- The Art of the Start – By Guy Kawasaki
- How to Get a Grip – M.J Kimberley
- Hammer of the Gods – Stephen Davis
- The Magician – W. Somerset Maugham
- Carry On, Jeeves – P.G. Wodehouse
- Atlas Shrugged
- Edward De Bono
- Maverick – Richard something – Business tycoon with an unconventional approach to business (need to look this up.)
- India’s Glorious Scientific Tradition – Suresh Soni
- Osho’s Vision on Education – Swami Anand Vairagya